No news posted
AACE Talent Search
AACE Talent Search is federally funded program that identifies, selects and assists low-income youth ages 11 and older that have the potential to be the first generation in their family to attend college. AACE TS is committed to creating supportive relationships with students and providing safe environments for students to grow personally and academically. AACE TS supports all students and aims to serve and assist all students who attend George Washington High School.
Both AACE and PACT offer many services for seniors, including:
- one-on-one advising
- transcript review
- fee waivers for the SAT/ ACT
- college application assistance
- personal statement and college essay workshops/review
- FAFSA and financial aid assistance
- field trips to local colleges
- college representative visits at lunch and after school
- application fee waivers for UCs and Private Universities
- College Awareness Nights for families and students
- classroom advising
Stop by anytime MONDAY-THURSDAY 8am-5:30pm in the College Center, Room 114!
AACE Upward Bound
AACE Upward Bound is a program for 9th/10th graders from low-income backgrounds and who will be part of the first generation in their family to attend college. We offer free academic advising, tutoring, field trips, SAT Prep classes, and a residential summer program at a local university. Once the student joins they are part of the program until the graduate from high school. If you are committed to your educational goals, we are committed to helping you achieve them.